Welcome to my shiny NEW blog!
So thrilled you’re here!
I’m a mom of three who loves to encourage women, study the bible, make meaningful connections, and have deep conversations! I’m a lover of all things fuzzy (especially blankets), long walks on a warm summer afternoon, and great reads. And… I struggle with early morning bus schedules, housekeeping, and managing tween angst… among other things!
Like many of you, I have also survived life-altering experiences that have rocked me to the core. These experiences have forged the cornerstone of an exciting and deepening faith. And that burgeoning faith is the genesis of this blog!
Although I’ve only lived a little over four decades, like many of you, I’ve lived several “lives!” Seasons of great celebration and achievement, but also seasons of despair and desperation.
I pray this will be a comfortable space where we can share our latest “mom mishaps” and survival skills, but also our deepest yearnings, all through the lens of the greatest One above.
Here’s a taste of what’s to come…
- Lessons in “Mom Humility” – What do we learn through our children’s struggles?
- Compassion, Not Comparison – Why can’t we moms just cheer each other on?
- Vulnerability Bridges – Why do we feel pressured to deny our hurt?
- Good Enough – When perfectionism strikes, what can we do?
- Turning Them Over – When should we turn our children over to God?
I want to hear from you!
Tell me which topic(s) above you’d like me to blog about first! Send me your response either by commenting below or on the CONTACT page!
Swing back soon and be sure to click on FOLLOW to subscribe!
Your Friend in Christ,